2018 Briggs & Stratton Intek™ Series (Single Cylinder) 11.5 Gross HP
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
Intek™ Series (Single Cylinder) 11.5 Gross HP
Reliability and convince combined like never before, these engines deliver easy starting and superior performance.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- ReadyStart® for Ride Technology: Automotive-style, no choke easy starting. Just turn the key or push the button and go.
- Anti-Vibration System - AVS®: Provides a smoother ride and more comfort.
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Full Pressure Lube System: Reduces component wear for longer engine life.
- Model Number: 21R8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 344
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 17.8
- Height (in): 12.9
- Bore (in): 3.44
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Filter: Standard
- Air Filter: Cartridge Air Cleaner with Advanced Debris Management
- HP (gross) **: 11.5
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 15.5
- Weight (lbs): 66
- Stroke (in): 2.26
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.7 (optional)
- Oil Capacity (oz): 48
- Starter: Electric Start, Recoil Optional
- Muffler: Optional
NOTES:*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. **All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.44 in. x 2.26 in.
- 344 cc
- 11.5 gross hp
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.7 gal. (optional)
- Starting System
- Electric Start, Recoil Optional
- 17.8 in.
- 15.5 in.
- 12.9 in.
- 66 lb.