2018 Briggs & Stratton 8 kW1 Standby Generator System (40351)
Call for Price
Outlast the next power outage, maintain your family's comfort and power the basics with the sleek 8 kW1 standby generator system. The 8 kW1 generator features the smallest footprint in its kW class, and still packs plenty of power so your home's basic circuits and small appliances stay on during an outage all at an affordable price.
- More Power, Smaller Package: As one of the most powerful generators packaged in the smallest footprint of its class, this compact home generator keeps more of your appliances powered during a power outage.
- Durable Enclosure: Designed to weather the elements, the system's enclosure is made from automotive-grade Galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Call our U.S.-based Answer Care Representatives by calling (800) 743-4115 or visit the Customer Support Portal to get your questions answered now.
- Flexible Placement3: Have a tight lot line? Worried about your curb appeal? Install your generator as close as 18" for your home. Our generators are in compliancy with the stringent National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard.
- 4 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Backed by Briggs & Stratton's customer-friendly 4 year parts and 4 year labor limited warranty. Also includes 4 years travel to ensure we cover you when you need it most.
- Model Number: 40351
- Surge Watts (LP)*: 8,000
- Surge Watts (NG)*: 6,000
- Engine Displacement (cc): 500
- Voltage (V): 120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf
- Running Amps (NG): 25
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 1.04 gal/hr
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- HZ: 60 Hz
- Width (in): 24.4
- Weight (lbs): 252
- Running Watts (LP)*: 8,000
- Running Watts (NG)*: 6,000
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton OHV
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): 33.3
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 94 ft3 /hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Length (in): 28
- Height (in): 35.1
- Warranty (Product)***: 4 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
- 500 cc
- 28 in.
- 24.4 in.
- 35.1 in.
- 252 lb.
- AC Output
- 8,000 LPW